Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas Card Ideas



Hola Friends!
Today is day three of Little House's 24 days of Christmas Craft and Recipes!
Excite!

 I'm going to share some simple and fun Christmas card ideas with you today.
I have two simple easy ideas and one that's a bit fancy and sparkly :-)



The first card is so easy to make, all you need is your cardstock (I bought mine at Wisebuys) some ribbon and a hole punch.

Just thread the ribbon through the holes to look like a present! Simple!
I put the ribbon through a few times so it looked nice and thick.



Write a festive greeting with a nice pen. Mine has two greetings ;)



The second idea is maybe even more simple than the first. I used this last year on gift tags.
For this card I borrowed a lyric from one of my favourite songs, "Do They Know It's Christmas"
I drew the outline of each letter freehand and coloured in each letter, then I did some wee doodles in the corners and a simple border.



The final card is a little more fancy than the others, this is the card you would give to someone you really like and want to impress with your craftiness. heheh



For this card I pulled apart this handmade blue paper and stuck it to the folded cardstock. Then I sprinkled silver glitter over the background and made some "shooting stars" with blobs of pva glue and some fab colourful glitter stars I got from Wisebuys. Then I cut out block letters and stuck them on the top in a festive greeting, borrowing from a traditional Christmas carol :-)



There you are! Three little Christmas cards. Maybe you'll receive one of them from me this yuletide season!



Leah x

No comments:

Post a Comment